Sunday, June 6, 2021

How to lose weight effectively and easily:

Hey guys! Ever since the lockdown has been lifted and society has somehow returned to normality, I’ve been getting a lot of compliments about my weight and my looks. Losing weight can be really easy if you just put your mind to it.

First thing is, avoid eating out at all costs. This was very hard for me at first and it was very challenging but I put my head to it and noticed my weight on the scales starting to drop. Homemade food contains lesser calories and is made from love :) it’s also probably healthier than a cheeseburger from a fast-food chain.

Second, please don’t starve yourself or eat a ridiculously low amount of calories per day. You might lose weight but it’ll all come back up when you return to your normal diet. Not eating for long periods of time can slow your metabolism and even make you weigh more than your start weight.

Third, YouTube exercise videos!!! If you’re like me and insecure and just hate going to the gym, YouTube is the best option out there. Just type in “no equipment exercises” and have a blast. My favorite channels are Pamela reif and Chloe ting.

Fourth, cutting down on sugary drinks really helped me in the long run. I felt more lively and even lost more weight. Try replacing your soda with a cold glass of water, it’ll fill you up and contains no calories. You can also squeeze some lemon in your water, I found this particularly helpful with my weight loss.

Fifth and last, MyFitnessPal. I love this app so much! It tells you how many calories you need to take in per day and predicts your estimated weight in the next 5 weeks. It’s free on the AppStore. It also helped me become not so harsh on myself, and made my journey healthier!

These are some things that personally helped me lose weight and still do help me. I’m NOT licensed or in any way a dietitian, etc.

submitted by /u/Vyusiva123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uXpQqM

No comments:

Post a Comment