Monday, June 14, 2021

I’m so tired of trying to lose weight, I might give up sadly.

As much as I don’t want give up I’m starting to mentally and physically feel unmotivated. I’m 3 months into my dieting and healthy lifestyle. I’ve lost 15 pounds and I’m proud of my results, I’d like to lose 15 more but I’m tired of struggling what to find to eat that’s healthy. Or trying my best to avoid those oreos every day except Sunday. Or snacking on cheez its without worrying about writing it down in my food diary. I like kickboxing and it has been effective in my weight loss but I’ve been becoming less motivated to go to the classes. I started out strong in the first 2 months but now it feels like I’m tapping out. All I think about is eating oreos or something like having a milkshake but I can’t. Thank goodness for Mukbangs because I watch them all day. Anyway I just needed to get that out.

submitted by /u/behiindmyeyes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xghDzA

No comments:

Post a Comment