Monday, June 14, 2021

Maintain weight, lose fat

I have recently gone through a pretty drastic weight loss and I have now reached a point where I feel comfortable and like the frame of my body as it is now . I have finally reached a healthy weight but I still struggle with some common problem areas such as the inner thigh , some tummy fat and upper arm and back fat which bother me the most . I really don't want to lose any more weight or look smaller than I already do . This is something i've been advised by my physician and my family and friends . Is there anyone who knows how | could achieve fat loss in these areas without continuing to get smaller everywhere else ? ( btw im 18 and don't know if that affects any training or nutrition advice that i will be given )

submitted by /u/lei_vp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iEqJ55

No comments:

Post a Comment