Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Libra's "expected" feature

I love Libra. Truly I do. I love the trend line and it reminds me that even if my weight goes up one day that the trend is still going down and my progress isn't ruined and it's just one (or two or three) days.

I started using Libra near the end of April, after I had already been losing for about 2.5 months. It's really helped me get into a routine of weighing myself every morning (I've only missed two) and seeing trends in my weight loss and gain with it's "7 days" and "This month" feature.

However, I hate the "expected" feature and if you use Libra, I would urge you to ignore it. If you're a magical human who constantly loses the same amount every day and every week, this doesn't apply to you. But my expected date (meaning the date Libra expects me to reach my goal weight) has gone from January 2023 to October 2021 in three days. It fluctuates wildly, at least in my experience. I don't know if it's just based on the day instead of the overall data or what, but I do not like that feature and if yours changes as wildly as mine, I'd advise you to ignore it. I do.

Edit: I have changed the settings to use the last 30 days. It was originally set at 7. Hopefully that will help! Thank you

submitted by /u/penguin_0618
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iENlm8

No comments:

Post a Comment