Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Could use some encouragement..or just the truth

SW: 80kg CW: 77 kg

5'6 F

(Total weight loss over 51 days)

So as the title says, I have been slowly losing weight. 80% is CICO while 20% is strength training and cardio. I take pictures and overall appreciate the small changes I see (slimmer face, abs/quad lines/ slimmer waist and hips). I also take waist measurements which are also improving.

I weigh myself every morning and ideally with as little as possible. I have been plateuing at 77kg for a few days now but have been patiently pushing on as I have a history with ED and did not want to trigger it by being impatient/negative (I am not approaching my period also).

I went for a doc's appointment today just a general check up and of course when I weigh myself my weight is 80kg and when they take measurements my waist size is 2 inches more than my measurement at home.

I feel bad but try to convince myself that a) everything was taken midday after I had already drunken and eaten during the day and b)it was all done with me wearing layers of clothes.

But when I went home I felt doubtful. Re-weighed myself and took pics. I tried to brush it off since I am counting calories and weighing everything I eat and try not to deny the progress I made, but I can't help but feel I am not working out hard enough and eating a lot less. Idk. What do you guys think? :/

submitted by /u/positiveflower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cKFnUF

No comments:

Post a Comment