Friday, June 4, 2021

Last summer I lost 40 pounds. And then gained 20 back. This summer I’m starting over again, except I’m not giving up.

My entire life I was always told that because of my genetics, I could never be skinny. I was even told by doctors. And because of that, I thought that always meant I was doomed to be fat.

I decided enough was enough. June 2020 I stepped on a scale, and saw that I was 303 pounds..at 15. This scared the crap out of me, and I could suddenly see my entire future life. I saw myself at 600 pounds, constantly binge eating and being super depressed. It motivated me and I went to 303 to 257. My weight loss stopped in November 2020. Personal reasons, not a good support system.

Well now I’m 280. I feel like shit. These past few days I’ve been trying to lose some weight and I’m currently 276.4. So yay I guess.

I don’t really have a lot of confidence in myself, since I still live with the person who made me fail last time and he’s only gotten worse.

I am a bit motivated though. Barely. I wanna feel confident in my body, and I really wanna get rid of my double chin.

Has anyone else gone through this? Lost weight and then gained a lot back and then tried again? How can I stay motivated without going back into my ED?

submitted by /u/OlliOPocto
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34MNiwv

No comments:

Post a Comment