Friday, June 4, 2021

Weight Loss

Hi everyone I’m a 20 year old male, for the first time in my life I am not happy with the way I look physically. I’ve never been really in shape like the abs and all that, I’ve more of so been an average build my whole life. About 4 years ago I reached a weight of 145 lbs when I worked a little to hard to get that by basically being anorexic but had no idea until I was educated on the topic during first year university. With COVID I have been in the house a lot and find myself bored eating a lot. From 145 to looking okay in S/M Shirts I weighed myself and looked deep into the mirror today and just asked myself “how did I let this happen?” I’ve been running on the treadmill for 30 minutes off an on these past couple of months but I just think I eat more than I burn in a day. I’m now 180 and would like to hear some feedback/tips from anyone in this community. I’ll be starting a calorie deficit diet I think tomorrow by watching what I eat and eating the stuff I did 5 years ago: oatmeal protein pancakes, chicken grill, salmon, fruits and lots of water. Wish me luck y’all! I’ll come back to this in a month and good luck on everyone’s journey!

submitted by /u/Slayster8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cfOQTB

No comments:

Post a Comment