Friday, June 4, 2021

Don't know how to go about it anymore

I've been so incredibly discouraged because I've been trying to lose weight since October and since October I've basically been yoyo dieting because of my emotional eating, and gaining weight.

What sucks the most is, i KNOW how to lose weight. I've done it before. I know it's about CICO, sustainable weight loss, volume eating and consistency and yet, i just keep on gaining weight because by the end of each day, i just feel like "fuck it" and emotionally eat. This pandemic has wrecked my relationship with food and I've started using food to cover up my feelings of boredom and loneliness.

So i guess my question is, what do I do? Calorie counting doesn't work for me because i end up obsessing over the numbers and go on binging episodes. I've tried to habitualize trigger foods by implementing them and making them normal but i still overeat on them. Intermittent fasting helps me a little because I'm very short and so it helps save space for proper meals but it still feels like it might be restrictive.

I try to have a healthy mindset, so why can't i last more than a day without feeling like i should just give up and start over the next day? I know it will just set me back further but i just can't seem to find the strength to keep pushing and not eat.

How do you guys manage to not give up as soon as you start? I want change, i really do. But i feel like I'm burning out everyday by overthinking it all.

submitted by /u/ireallylovebread
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fS39jN

No comments:

Post a Comment