Friday, June 4, 2021

Dieting with a physically demanding job.

I’m 6ft4 and 370 atm. I work in a warehouse where I lift a lot ( moving stuff between pallets) walking 15-20k steps a day on average. How should I be structuring my diet? I do meal prep usually oatmeal in the morning, chicken and rice for lunch and chicken veg and rice for dinner. I’m looking on switching things up as in more veg and chicken and less rice. Any ideas or advice? I was thinking of going vegetarian for a few months to help with the weight loss and clean myself out a bit. Ps I obviously eat other meats and other stuff like legumes and such, but i eat chicken more than anything. On top of the work I do I do occasionally go to the gym (membership provided by work) And plan to when I get another vehicle in the next 30-45 days. I used to bike to and from work but it’s too hot to be doing that and not physically annihilating myself which makes my productivity suffer. Anyways thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/MotivatedChickn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fScmIy

No comments:

Post a Comment