Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Officially lost 40 pounds!

As of today, I have lost 40 pounds!! I've been working towards this goal for about 4 months now, so I cam quite proud! It no longer feels difficult to see myself in the mirror anymore, and I feel like I can walk out of the house without covering up. It just feels like such a huge relief.

To lose the weight, I've just been using the Lose it app, to record my meals and calorie intake. It really helps you put into perspective how "just one more helping" impacts your daily calorie intake. I can also plan ahead how much food I plan on eating during the rest of the day. It also doesn't feel too limiting, as I can fit in dessert or a second helping as long as it's below my calorie limit. Overall, I would recommend it if you're struggling at losing the weight!!

I have been too nervous to tell anyone I know about my weight loss journey, so I've really appreciated feeling a part of a community on this group :)

submitted by /u/SirTimbleton
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RCp5G4

No comments:

Post a Comment