Friday, June 4, 2021

Should I reassess my TDEE ?

Hello,

I have been trying to lose weight for the past 3 weeks and the weight loss does not correlate with the TDEE simulations I made online and with the one that appears on Cronometer.

I think it might be higher because I am losing weight twice as fast as I should have (-1 kg per week instead of 0.5). Plus my periods are at least 5 days late this month which is unusual considering I am not pregnant. So, my diet must be too restrictive right ?

At first I thought it was because I walked too much and didn't log it in the app, but now I am wondering if my TDEE is not 500 cal higher than it is supposed to be for my height and weight ?

Anyone can relate ? Is it possible that the TDEE can be that inaccurate ?

PS : I went from 55 to 53 kg

Thanks for reading

submitted by /u/papaya40
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z6UeCG

No comments:

Post a Comment