Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Well, Here we go again!

I didn’t think I’d be creating a new reddit account and posting here again but here we go.

In 2018 I lost 40kg (88Ibs) and loved my new body. I went from over 150kg (330Ibs) down to 110kg (240Ibs). I loved the clothes I could wear and feeling so confident in my body.

Over the last year and a half I’ve slowly gone back up to 124kg (273Ibs) I am still so much healthier and happier than I ever was at my top weight and have a much better relationship with food but I haven’t been working to lose weight and I’ve just let myself put it back on.

So now it’s time to focus again, not put weight loss on the back burner like I have been. I’m a power lifter so I’ll still be going to the gym and lifting but I’m tracking my food again and cutting down on alcohol. I want to be back where I was in 2018.

Any tip/tricks/advice welcome

submitted by /u/Radiant-Emergency-13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wTt3sV

No comments:

Post a Comment