Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Why am I not losing weight?

I became being more serious about my diet and weight loss at the end of March 2021. For reference I am F, 5’6, sw 175. My TDEE is 1746 and I used my fitness pal to track calories and ate no more than 1200 calories daily. I also use IF and only eat between 10 AM- 6 PM. In the first week I lost 5 lbs and was excited of course, although I knew it was just water weight. But since then my weight has been stuck on 170 lbs. I realized that I actually ate a ton of carbs, so I decided to try keto as well, while still using IF (it’s only been two weeks), hoping that would help. And with the elimination of a ton of carbs, I end up eating only between 500-800 calories a day. I’m not hungry, I don’t feel weak, but I am starting to feel frustrated as I’m not understanding why no weight loss is taking place at all. Also, I don’t really exercise either. I’m a lot better than I was, but I still suffer from Depression so finding the energy and motivation to be active is a little hard. My goal weight is 145 right now, but I’m losing hope that I will ever get there. I’m not expecting to lose 10 lbs in a week, but it would be nice to see the scale slowly move instead of just starting the same.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/babybluebopbanana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pd5WqE

No comments:

Post a Comment