Friday, September 10, 2021

6 weeks progress! 260 -> 240

I just wanted to share my progress with you all. After going from 240 to 180 I gained all of it back and more in a year and a half(thanks Uber eats and no self control). I was only doing keto back then and it worked great for me..

At my heaviest weight (260lbs) I decided it was time for a lifestyle change.

Now I still do low carb (kind of keto still but if I go over 20g a bit I don’t care) with an hour of daily exercise. Whether it be HIIT, walking, or strength training. My Apple Watch is set to 1000 calories and 45 minutes exercise… and I only missed 1 day by 80 calories because i had a family event.

I also purchased a peloton which comes next Monday so I’m kind of excited to try that.

I haven’t really exercised since high school and work from home on the computer so it was a big change for me. I imagine I gained a few pounds of muscle mixed in with the weight loss too lol

Anyways just wanted to share! Cheers to the next 20.

https://i.imgur.com/dzZG2zw.png

submitted by /u/bigduckjerry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jZkBEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment