Friday, September 10, 2021

Overeating while counting calories?

I figured I might try reducing my calorie intake to help with my weight loss. I don't eat breakfast (just a natural occurrence that I might as well incorporate into my plan) and I'm reducing or completely cutting out a lot of stuff like sodas and chips. I find that I don't really miss them but sometimes have a craving that is quickly satisfied. But that isn't the problem. The issue is that I cram my whole day's worth of calories into one sitting. It's healthier food but once I start eating I don't want to stop, then suddenly I've eaten my entire 1500-1600 calories all at once and have to not eat for the rest of the day. I'm full but if I want a small snack later, I can't have it so I have to drink water to keep myself from getting hungry. Anyone else notice this happening?

submitted by /u/fuckmekylo_saidhux
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VCECYE

No comments:

Post a Comment