Friday, September 10, 2021

How to stop feeling like you deserve to eat poorly?

I’m going through an extended rough patch (infertility, rocky marriage, other smaller stressors) and can’t get over the feeling that I deserve to eat poorly because I’m going through a rough time. I read motivational quotes and spend time looking at success stories. I think of how crappy I’ll feel when I go back to the office next month 25lbs heavier than last March. I know the odds of infertility treatment success go up as weight goes down. I make plans and lists. I use all the tricks I know to set myself up for success. I’m no stranger to nutrition and weight loss and fitness. I know How to do it. But I just Cannot get it together. Any words of wisdom to get me out of this?

submitted by /u/oksuresure
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z3S7OB

No comments:

Post a Comment