Friday, September 10, 2021

Burnout

Hi, I have been watching this subreddit for a year now. I would like you guys to thank you all for teaching me about CICO and portion control. Over a year, I successfully lost 28kg however I have gained 9 of those kilograms back. Throughout my diet, I had always allowed myself to have treats such as doughnuts and chocolate however during the last two months I lost my sweet tooth - or at least I thought. Two weeks ago, I felt a little sick so ate a croissant thinking it would me a boost of energy. Instead ensued two weeks of eating sweets and indulging in Chinese and Indian cuisine, waffles, ice cream, doughnuts, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. I like to think my body has got exhausted of those treats now - a croissant no longer looks that appetizing and chocolate (well, I bought a pack and could have no more than one whereas a week ago I would have swallowed an entire packet - not even a behaviour I would have done before my weight loss journey). I had three doughnuts today (I haven’t had doughnuts often to bore of them yet). I want to set back to my weight loss plan again. Was the week of eating to taste the foods just burnout?

submitted by /u/VeechuRoti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z0MSPC

No comments:

Post a Comment