Friday, September 10, 2021

Hitting a wall, no idea how to move forward

Here’s my stats:

Age/Gender - 23F

Height - 5’7”

SW - 185lb (33.6% BF)

GW - 170lb

CW - 181.2 (32.4% BF)

I have been training and stayed on a strict caloric deficit for almost 2 months. I kicked off my weight loss last month with a juice detox (no food, just juicing for 3 days) then went into a strict caloric deficit and went from (185lb to 179lb in a week). The entire month of August I straggled along between 182 and 179. I have not and for some reason feel like I cannot break that 179 level. I do strength training 3-5 days a week, eating roughly 1680 cal every weekday and bump it up to about 1800-1900cal on weekends (still in a deficit as my maintenance is around 2200cal). I track everything I eat and have a scale to properly measure my foods and any liquids I drink.

I would say that I’m probably not losing weight because of my muscle training but the fact that Im not losing much fat either is concerning I started taking L Carnitine as a supplement as I heard it burns fat by converting the fat to energy but so far it doesn’t seem to help (Im still in a deficit and train regularly). At this point it is discouraging and I’m not sure what to do or how to break past this. Maybe another juice cleanse, maybe do more cardio? I’m not sure anymore. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/gaijin699
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X5aK7t

No comments:

Post a Comment