Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Advice Needed

Hello, I need some advice with my weight loss plan.

I started off at 98kg, and I am currently stuck in a plateau at around 88-89kg for around 4 months, my goal is to reach around 78-80kg.

Gender:Male

Age:17

Height:172cm

Weight:89kg

Bodyfat%:25.9 (calculator.net/body-fat-calculator)

I do weight training 6 days a week, I am also trying to start up doing cardio as well. I am getting stronger with my lifts so maybe i could be putting on muscle.I am currently eating 1913 calories(30%Protein,35%Carb,30%Fat).I have a fitness tracker but it says on average I am burning 3500 calories every day, which I am assuming is a big overestimation. I don't know if I am eating over my deficit and have got the numbers wrong. I am very sure I am not misreporting my food as I weigh all my food.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

submitted by /u/throw-away3939
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WVzD5v

No comments:

Post a Comment