Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Almost 2 months ago I started exercising 4x a week and eating a lot cleaner, but I lost 2 lbs in total. This week-end I binged and didn’t exercise and suddenly dropped 4lbs?? Is that normal??

F, 24, 5’2 SW: 165 lbs CW: 152? (156)lbs GW: 120 lbs.

I gained quite a bit of weight during the pandemic. A few months ago I was at 165 lbs but by walking and ordering less, I dropped to 158 lbs. In july, I decided to get serious about my weight loss and the gyms finally opened in my area, so I decided to go since I live across from one. I started training for an hour a day (30 mins of cardio, 30 mins weight training) 4x a week. I also stopped eating bread (my breakfast of choice) and would have either two eggs or banana oatmeal pancakes. For diner I would have either fish or chicken with some baked veggies and a boiled potato/sweet potato. For diner, I would have a green smoothie. For snacks I would do baby carrots. This was during the week, and week-ends are a different story (I tend to eat whatever).

Thing is, the first two weeks, I lost 2 lbs, which I was okay with. After that, however, I plateaued and my weight would not budge from 156. Thursday morning, as usual, I decided to weigh in the morning, still 156 so I was frustrated. i said F it, and binged during the long week-end. Tuesday afternoon, after the gym, I felt lighter than usual and decided to weigh. I was suddenly at 152?!? Dropped 4 lbs over three days when I ate the worst I have eaten in forever. Is there an explanation? Is it a fluke? Does anyone know what might have happened and should I keep eating clean or?

submitted by /u/Wonderful_Piccolo171
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VnWq9A

No comments:

Post a Comment