Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Possibly doing something wrong? (CICO questions).

Hi all,

Posted here before and I always get good advice.

So I started CICO begging Nov of 2020 along with basic strength training (SW:260 GW:185/BF%15-18 and CW: 213). 30M 6’0.

First fourth months I got down to 230 which seems fairly normal but then over the next six months I only got down to 213.

First 9 months it was 500 cal daily deficit so it should have been a minimum of a lb a week before cardio but there’s been so little movement in my weight loss. Last month I switched to keto and added my max of another 300 calorie deficit to make my calories 1500 a day. The weight seems to just be coming off at the same speed. I -have- to be missing something as I only have eaten at a caloric surplus for maybe 10 days cumulatively looking at my food journal. The avg I’m burning weight at is just over half a lb a week.

Additionally, for strength training I have been using PPL at 6x a week for the past 3-4 months. My strength seems to be progressing despite being on a deficit.

I really wanna hit my GW before year end but that’s looking to be tough at this rate. I have checked my meds for metobolic side effects, did a check up at my doctor and got nothing out of the ordinary so all suggestions are welcome!

submitted by /u/ItsAPrinny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yYj9qy

No comments:

Post a Comment