Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Adding cardio

Hi, I already lost 15 lbs in around 3 months and i want to speed up the process, gyms are finally open so i started training there,Im a 18yo Male and i eat 1800/day I currently weigh 88kgs (194 lbs),1800cals are fine with me so im not gonna add more, if i burn 400~cal doing cardio would that be too much ? Would that negatively effect me and slow down my weight loss process instead ? Or maybe it will be too much so i end up having loose skin ? Im trying to lose weight and put on some muscles too, so i lift weight b4 doing cardio then at the end i do 30mins using the Elliptical Trainers, end of the post, !!!ignore this, this subreddit driving me crazy deleting my posts!!! Today I was have the free time to get in a calorie calorie and calories in calorie intake and calories in calories lol i lol lol I love it lol i is a lot better lol i just said that she is a good mama and I don’t think they will have a problem with it that she is not doing anything wrong

submitted by /u/y39oB_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jS7V2w

No comments:

Post a Comment