Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Almost at goal weight, cannot lose the last bit

I put on 60-70 pounds during the pandemic and since December/January, I've lost about 50 and I'm sitting around 20BMI now. Problem is I'm kinda skinnyfat and have no muscle and I want to lose the flab. For the first many months, dieting and weight loss were so easy I didn't think about it and I lost 10 lbs a month at least.

Since April, I have been unable to lose the last bit of weight, and my weight has stayed in the same 5-10 lbs interval no matter how hard I try. I feel like I'm dealing with a major loss of metabolism, as I eat so little yet tiny amounts of food make me full and even though I'm eating so little, I wake up in the morning feeling bloated and full from the night before and I'm not losing any weight. Like I cannot even eat a normal sized meal in one sitting, I have to graze on tiny bits of food or it's too much. I run every day and while it makes me feel good, it's not helping the weight loss.

I'm kind of at my wit's end here. I've been meaning to get my thyroid checked and see if it's underactive because other than that I have no idea why I can't lose this weight. It seems like the only way to actually lose it is to eat so little I'm totally starving myself, but I also find it hard to go to bed hungry these days.

Does anyone have tips for losing the last bit of weight? Any ideas why I can barely eat without feeling disgustingly full?

submitted by /u/dat_boi_256
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Vs933E

No comments:

Post a Comment