Sunday, September 5, 2021

Been yoyoing since 2016

Hey there, i started my weight loss journey in 2016 when i successfully lossed about 50 lbs before my highschool graduation it was the proudest i ever felt about myself and my self confidence skyrocketed i was on top of the world but i knew i wasnt where i wanted to be so i kept on pushing through with a strict diet and excercise (mainly cardio) i lossed about 60lbs in total in around 11 months. Since then ive gained lost gained lost consistently.

When the pandemic hit i started to take my health seriously and was the most commited ive ever been i was going on 30 km walks averaging 22000 steps a day, then winter hit things got bad lost my job , i basically became a hermit up until now and im right back at square one at my starting weight in 2016.

I really want to get healthier but im just emotionally drained to the point where starting over again just feels pointless. I know what it takes and i know i have the ability to do it but mentally theres a blockage just telling me its pointless. Has anyine gone through anything similar? Have any tips on how to push through and take that first step?

submitted by /u/Ovenbakedfood12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DQynlh

No comments:

Post a Comment