Sunday, September 5, 2021

Should I lift while trying to losing weight? (100lbs overweight)

M / 27 / 110kg (~240lbs) / 171cm (~5ft7in)

I am about to start my journey to lose weight and get healthy. I have already cut all the crap out of my diet and I’m eating 1800kcal of clean food (lean meat, veggies and whole grains) and want to start exercising for fitness and to boost weight loss.

I was planning on doing 1 hour of light to moderate intensity cardio per day via an exercise bike. But I’m unsure whether or not I should instead do 3 days per week lifting heavy and 4 days of cardio.

What do you think I should do? Is there any benefit from adding weights while I’m this fat? If so, which program would you recommend I add? I’ve never touched a dumbbell in my life.

Thanks for any help and advice :)

submitted by /u/OneRisk1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n5DKqQ

No comments:

Post a Comment