Sunday, September 5, 2021

High body fat and no idea what to do

I (F21, 5'3, CW: 59kg, GW:49-51kg) had taken a few months off weight loss to try and maintain because I had a lot going on for me. It's time to get back. I want to be at my GW by the end of this year. It seems like a sustainable goal to me because I've got about 10kgs to lose in 4 months.

However, I'm worried about my body composition. I've seen transformation pictures of people here and everyone seems to have fat that's distributed in a better manner or just less fat on their body, at the same weight.

Currently I workout 2-3 times a week with weights and hit 7-10k steps a day. I plan on eating 1200-1300 calories a day until I reach my GW. I'm also going to try to hit at least 50g protein everyday.

Is there anything I can do to ensure better body composition? I have very flabby upper arms and also a stomach overhang (?)/ pooch and seems to be very stubborn

submitted by /u/voidmushroom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h459oW

No comments:

Post a Comment