Friday, September 3, 2021

Can someone help me calculate my TDEE? Currently struggling with a restrictive eating disorder, and I’d like to somewhat reassure myself I can eat more

Hi all,

I’m really sorry, I know this isn’t the right forum to post this but I’d just like to receive as much input as possible. Also, to clarify, I am not asking for tips on weight loss; I know I’m unhealthy right now and should not be worrying about calories at my age, but it’s difficult to stop tracking after it’s been ingrained in me for a considerably long period of time. I’m trying to at least eat at my maintenance and stop losing

I’m currently struggling with a restrictive eating disorder as teen female, and have been for the past two years. Recently I’ve become worried about my health and how my ed will affect my development and height. I know the obvious answer is to seek help, but at this point in time I really don’t think I’m in the right mindset for it. I’m actually making progress lately though, and have been eating more; i think I’ve been somewhat improving my health physically and mentally compared to the last few months. I find that tracking my calories actually helps me eat more; when i’m not, I become anxious and eat even less.

I really need the reassurance that I’m not eating more than my maintenance calories however, so I’m hoping somebody could help me with this?

TW numbers

I’m 14 years old, my height is 160cm and weight is 38kg. My body fat percentage is 13.5%. I run 2km about 3 times a week, I have a 40min boxing session 2 times a week (fairly new to boxing, so not too intensive), and I work on legs in the gym for around 40min 2 times a week (ie. deadlifts, weighted squats, HIT).

I keep coming up with varying TDEE estimates, and I want to sort of semi-recover on my own (I know that’s not possible, but I just want to do better at looking after myself than I am right now), so if anyone could provide any accurate TDEE estimates, that’d be very helpful

Again, to clarify, this is me taking a step towards regaining my health. I will seek help in the future, but right now that’d be too much of a leap… baby steps for now I guess

submitted by /u/Current_Apricot_4057
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YfEgrG

No comments:

Post a Comment