Friday, September 3, 2021

New start for me - began my latest weight loss journey on 8/29/21

Late 40s male, 5'10" tall and my SW is 270 lbs. As of 9/3 CW is 267.6 lbs - weigh ins will be every Friday morning. All weigh ins that count will be done first thing in the morning for consistency. As of now I have no GW but I won't be surprised if it's 170 - 180 lbs.

It's been a decent week for me. Been drinking more fluids and have been eating better overall, but I've had 2 small bouts of late night snacking this week. I've incorporated exercise into my journey already with weight training 3 days a week to start plus cardio (walking, biking and eliptical).

Will strive to be a regular in this forum because the more I interact the easier it will be for my own journey. Good luck all in our quest for better health and looks!

submitted by /u/Losing_baggage
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yIIi8o

No comments:

Post a Comment