Friday, September 3, 2021

PCOS Diagnosis: Thank you for the advice!

I posted here 3 weeks ago about my wife's snack cravings, bloating, and thinning hair. (post)

I just want to sincerely thank everyone here who were supportive and encouraged us to see a doctor and get her hormones checked! She was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 weeks ago and right away she was very motivated to quit the daily snacking and deserts.

We're both on a mostly whole-food, low glycemic diet now and feeling great! She recently told me that she has a bit more energy and focus than before and she's VERY happy that her skin is glowing and she's lost an inch around her waistline!

I know this subreddit is specifically for weight loss, but I'd encourage every woman on here to be very aware of your hormones and potential disorders like PCOS. They can have a huge impact on both your weight and well-being in general. Thanks again, r/loseit community! <3

submitted by /u/grokineer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h1spUF

No comments:

Post a Comment