Friday, September 3, 2021

Stuck in a Weight Loss Plateau - Advice Needed

Hey Guys,

My Info: 5'4, Female, 81.7kg down from 99.9kg, eating 1300-1500 a day, exercise 5-6 days a week.

I have been consistently losing weight since January of this year, down 18kg (yay) Unfortunately I have been stuck on the same weight for a month now and I am not sure what to do next. I have been changing my exercise routine every month or so (weight training, cardio, walks, runs, HIIT) and making sure I am in a deficit that keeps changing as my weight goes down. But I am now stuck. I am tracking my calories religiously and started to meditate and sleeping more to lower my anxiety and cortisol levels. I still have 17kg to go before my goal weight and I am getting frustrated.

Should I take a break? Should I lower my calories even more? Should I relax and wait it out? Any advice or anything that worked for you?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Nolalolaxx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38AE5cq

No comments:

Post a Comment