Sunday, September 5, 2021

Daily log: Day 1

Hello I'm creating this log in order to have basically a daily check in for my weight loss. I have been very heavy since I was about 9 and it's only really gotten worse with time, and although I have tried many times in the past just to ultimately fail, I figured creating a log here to keep myself accountable would be a good way to start.

Weigh in result: 307.4 lbs

Since I'm feeling super motivated today I will most likely do pretty well, I'm having a mix of egg fried rice with broccoli and a clif bar for the first half of my day, and a salad with a few slices of pizza for dinner. I'm also going to go for a 30:60 run (30 seconds of running 60 seconds of walking) and some workouts through the HomeWorkout app today. I'll probably hit legs and chest today. I do definitely need to be active every day especially since for both School and my job I basically don't move, and considering I work about 30 hours a week on top of remote classes it's quite a bit of sitting. Other than that I think today's goal is going to be to not eat past 10:00 PM.

09/05/2021

submitted by /u/MotivationAccount33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yMmd96

No comments:

Post a Comment