Sunday, September 5, 2021

I look the same. I weigh the same. My measurements are the same. BUT! I feel thinner and lighter.

What is this phenomenon? Is there a name for it? What is going on?

The goal is that I want to lose weight for all the glorious reasons and benefits that come with it.

I've been on IF for the past two weeks. It's my first time doing IF for this long. I plan to keep going.

On my first week, I did 14-16 hours. Then, the second week, I did 16-17 hours. On weekends, I do 10-12 hours. I bike, run a mile, and weight lift for 20-30 minutes. Lately, I've been slacking on it but I make sure to do this at least once a week.

My portions are small to medium-sized. I cook at home. On days that I order delivery, I would get noodle soup, like Korean bone broth glass noodles.

I've been a long-term weight loss doer and lurker of subreddits and myfitnesspal forums. There is a chance that I am eating the same amount of calories.

I'm also on medication, so that can be the cause. I'm open to thoughts and comments about this. Thank you!

submitted by /u/eggyolknshells
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38J2v3A

No comments:

Post a Comment