Sunday, September 5, 2021

Why is my metabolism so slow?

I’ve been cutting for around 10 weeks now. I’ve started at 86kg and now Im around 79.5kg. I am 6ft tall (183cm). I have been happy with my weight loss this far, however my calories are extremely low. I have been eating around 1300 to 1500 cal a day. And it’s not like I eat this little because I want to lose the weight fast. If I eat around that much, my rate of weight loss is at a moderate pace. If I eat more however, I won’t lose any weight. I have been walking around 10,000 steps a day and I train around four times a week. My strength hasn’t decreased. I have even gained strength at some movements. I just can’t figure out why I have to eat this a little amount of calories. Have you guys got any idea how to fix this problem?

submitted by /u/nksora7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YuKF2t

No comments:

Post a Comment