Sunday, September 19, 2021

Healthy habits, still overweight

I'm glad I introduced healthier habits into my life and cut out a lot of bad choices. Makes me feel better about myself. Heck I only eat at one restaurant now and it's special occasion only. Homemade pizza once a month. Gum chewing instead of snacking when stress hits. Water, tea or milk for drinking. Less processed, more home cooking. I mean I could go on. And with a recent work promotion, I'm on my feet running around all day so exercise is no issue (on days off I go jogging)

And yet, I'm still not losing weight. My doctor says "just eat healthier" but seriously, unless I only eat lettuce for meals (non cooked leafs make me gag) there's not much I can do to improve. Kinda frustrating that I'm not making any weight loss progress after 6 months of changing lifestyle habits.

Am I just destined to be chubby? Do I have to live with lack of self esteem and anxiety over clothing sizes? Are my only options the drastic ones? I mean I'm not like obese or anything. Slightly overweight but it bothers me and doctors keep saying "you really need to lose 10-20 lbs" (oh like I don't know that)

submitted by /u/SkysEevee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Ex4gQ3

No comments:

Post a Comment