Sunday, September 19, 2021

How long would it take me to lose 8kgs? (52kgs now)

I'm 5'0ft (152cm), 25 yo female... I'm currently at 52kgs (114 lbs) ...my goal weight is 43-44kg (95 lbs) which is still on the healthy side (but slim).

I don't look super fat but don't look super slim either.. I want to look really slim and feel more healthy :(, and I want to lose off that weight. Used to weigh 45kg last year :(

Any tips what should I do? Btw I work round the clock 10am-5pm and 1am-4am (I work on different timezones)...so my body clock is really fucked up..

OMAD used to work for me but I'm not sure how to do it with this work schedule.. Now I feel lethargic and bloated :(

Btw, I also love rice and I have a very very slow metabolism that's why doing OMAD helped cus it takes me a very long time to digets my food, but aside from that, what else can I do to speed up my weight loss?

And how long will it take me to lost 8kgs?

submitted by /u/SushiSamgyup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nKLM8P

No comments:

Post a Comment