Friday, September 10, 2021

How to deal with self plateau?

SW: 80kg CW: 75kg-76kg

F, 164 cm

My weight loss has been slowly plateuing with it hovering between 75 and 76 kgs and I attribute it to me just losing my steam. My GW is 62 kgs. I still am eating at a deficit (1500 calories) and exercise still at least 3 days a week. My diet is also very healthy. I am happy with my lifestyle changes. But at this rate I think I will not lose.

Initially for the first 3 months I was super active and energetic. Now I am entering my 5th month of my weight loss and just feel like I wanna cruise for a bit. I do wanna lose weight but realize I need to get pumped up again like I initially was.

Is this normal?

Can I still lose weight at this rate?

Anyone have any advice or anyone go through something similarly?

submitted by /u/positiveflower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38SXllC

No comments:

Post a Comment