Sunday, September 19, 2021

I am addicted to ground turkey.

I can’t stop using ground Turkey for everything. For some, a important part of meal prep is mixing up the food. In a way this applies to me, but I seem to constantly use ground Turkey as a staple and spaghetti squash is a close second. Over last few weeks my meal prep dinners have included Buffalo chicken stuffed zucchini (one of two doesn’t include ground Turkey lol), taco bowls w/ ground Turkey, spaghetti make with spaghetti squash and ground Turkey in the sauce, shrimp fajitas (second meal without), pepper stuffed meatloaf made with ground Turkey, “stir fry” with spaghetti squash, ground Turkey, and sautéed veggies, a sweet potato skillet with ground turkey and veggies cooked in a thai sauce, butter “chicken” except I just used ground Turkey and added some veggies.

The list goes on and on. Occasionally I make a pretty tasty pork chop. But for the most part, while the types of food in cooking vary- I’m pretty much always eating ground Turkey in something. I think it’s quick and easy to cook and soaks up any kind of seasoning perfectly! I honestly hate cooking ground beef… so much more grease! Ground Turkey doesn’t need to be drained, it’s pretty lean, so easy. Anyone else have a constant in their weight loss journey?

Edit: can’t wait for it to cool down so I can make Turkey chili! Lol

submitted by /u/luckylua
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Cwfcf3

No comments:

Post a Comment