Sunday, September 19, 2021

*sigh* haven’t lost the weight I wanted to and hate how I look.

I’ve been more of a lurker on this subreddit but just need to vent. Apologies if this isn’t the right place.

I started losing weight around April 2020 and got off to a really good start. My goal was to lose around 70lbs for my wedding (that’s this Friday). The main goal is to be healthier but the date helped me keep on track.

Ive managed to lose 40lbs but I had a mental breakdown and started 2 new jobs in this time. Obviously weight fluctuated and I didn’t get to my goal of 70lbs. I’m pleased with my weight loss but I still struggle with how my body looks. I was just steaming my dress ready for Friday and I noticed how I’ve stretched the stitching around the zip. I also keep picturing how my stomach looks (problem area) and I’ve just hit a low point.

I can’t wait to get married, but just hate how I’ll look. Luckily it’ll just be the two of us, so I won’t have my parents making snide comments (looking forward to that when the pictures come back).

Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest. Everyone is doing amazing and keep focused!

submitted by /u/AccountingGoose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CvY9tB

No comments:

Post a Comment