Thursday, September 16, 2021

I literally just want to lose weight for aesthetic reasons. Aren't I valid?

13 y/o, 62kg last time I weighed myself, hoping to be 55kg

I just want to fit into my jeans currently. My fitness journey will be next year, as I have separated my life goals into annual objectives and Fitness habits are next years. My jeans are one size too small and I like them too much to have to replace it. While I'm at it, I figured that I might as well try being skinny. I've been chubby most of my life and I am FINALLY skinny enough now to appreciate my jaw line. I want to see what else I've been hiding under chub all these years.

Even while writing this, I feel sad knowing that this weight loss will likely steal my boobs, but you know. It's for progress, right?

Anyway, my main question is how do you build self-discipline around food. I'd be just the skinniest stick of a girl if I never felt the need to snack or sample food in-between meals. I'm not too concerned about diet currently, even though it will likely bite me in the but when I'm like 70 and break my bones from attempting to walk with brittle bones.

Ciao, internet. Thanks for your replies!

submitted by /u/TDB-AWAY
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39eVkAy

No comments:

Post a Comment