Monday, September 6, 2021

I need some insight on Heart Zones

For almost 4 months I've been eating better and exercising (cycling and weights). I've been at a minimum of a 1,000 caloric deficit per day. When I have rides like today I struggle with cutting too many because I know my body goes into that "survival" mode. I also try to do some weight training once or twice a week but when I have a choice to ride instead, I'm on the road. My weight loss has been pretty much non existent so I'm wondering if I need to take a chill pill and throw a few "easier" rides in the mix and stay in my "Fat Burn" zone? I've seen a few posts of people riding for weight loss lately so I'm sure any advice or knowledge would be helpful to more than just myself. I have a "Sleep" Dr. appointment this week and I already know he's going to give me crap about losing weight, and I'm trying dangit! lol Summary of tonights ride- 1 min Peak 57 min cardio 13 min Fat Burn

submitted by /u/Gervey81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n7VpxX

No comments:

Post a Comment