Monday, September 20, 2021

I went to a BBQ and didn't gorge myself for once

Had a small get together with my family yesterday and there was a nice spread of your typical BBQ foods. I was good all week because I knew it was coming up and didn't want to have to have to restrain myself, but I ended up doing it anyway without thinking. I avoided the hotdogs because I now know how high in calories and fat they are and opted for the chicken instead, only had small portions of sides, and a small piece of cake and some fruit for dessert. And I was full. Without having seconds!

In the past if I ate that little and went on my merry way I would be stopping for fast food on the way home. Instead I woke up this morning and I actually weighed less. All week I had anticipated gaining at least a pound or 2 after having this BBQ cheat day and I surprised myself. I honestly can't believe how much my habits have changed in only 4 months. I feel like I'm finally on a good path for healthy, sustainable weight loss.

submitted by /u/Daldombabe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3knKPRJ

No comments:

Post a Comment