Monday, September 20, 2021

Day 1 - Very short and I want to lose 22 lbs

I'm 4'10". I think the crappiest thing about being so short is that to lose a lb per week I'll have to eat 800cal/day. I'd go crazy if progress was any slower than that, though, so it'll have to be workable. 90 lbs is my first goal. I prefer to be on the lower end.

I'm not sure if I should go by BMI or 'ideal weight,' because when I look up my ideal weight for my height the range is 81 - 99 lbs according to 2 sources but 81 would be underweight according to BMI. It's frustrating a bit. 🥲 I am not sure then if my goal should be lower.

Either way weight loss is an exciting process and 4 months is still better than 8.

submitted by /u/iwilleaturcarbs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kq0MXD

No comments:

Post a Comment