Thursday, September 2, 2021

I’m smaller than I was as a child and yet I suddenly feel fatter now [mini vent]

I grew up obese. I was looking at a picture of me when I was around 10 and I’m much much smaller now in my 20s than at that age. That just blows my mind. I hit my adult height at a young age so I was the tallest in my class (now I’m considered average) so it’s very easy to compare. I had no idea how large I was!

I’ve lost a lot of weight. I’ve also been getting skin tightening treatments in Korea which have worked! I have no loose skin (plus I lost weight extremely slow). I’m started to even see ab definition but I currently feel as if I am the heaviest I’ve ever been. My mind is definitely screwing with me.

If I lose 5 more lbs I’ll officially have a normal BMI. I’m struggling so much to get there. For whatever reason, my legs and butt want to retain fat and I’m running out of fat on my stomach. Honestly my body looks like a combination of two different bodies. I can fit a size small on top and on bottom I’m an XL. My goal is just to be a L on bottom. I think this is part of the reason I suddenly feel so massive and maybe why I’m struggling to lose more.

I don’t even feel like I’m eating much anymore. Honestly starting to feel sad about how little I eat. I’ve been going to a weight loss clinic in Korea and my weight hasn’t budged in two weigh ins. The doctor is asking me what I’m eating and I feel sad because I’ve been mainly eating salads and eggs. I literally live above a bakery and our apartment is filled with the scent of fresh bread every morning and I haven’t eaten it, not even once!

Most girls here are trying to get to 110. I’m a curvy Latina with large hip bones. Unless I shave off bone, 110 is impossible. My sister got to 120 and it didn’t look healthy on her so my ultimate goal is 125-130.

I just want to lose 5 more lbs in this month. Just 5! It’s getting harder and harder. I tested my muscle and I haven’t lost any muscle luckily. I’m slightly above average in muscle.

If I walk 15k steps a day I know I will lose weight. That’s what I did to get here but I’m so so tired. It’s getting harder to eat very little and workout so much for so long.

submitted by /u/Almostthere2040
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jKb98t

No comments:

Post a Comment