Thursday, September 2, 2021

Talking about new body?

Female, 26, 5’10” / SW 248.8 lb. / CW 171.5 lb. / GW 160 lb.

Hello everyone! I’ve lost almost 80 pounds and a few pant sizes since last December. I feel phenomenal, I look better than I ever have, and my confidence is through the roof! It’s all I want to talk about, and I’m pretty sure people IRL don’t care anymore.

I try to be very mindful with how I talk about myself, because a lot of really beautiful people in my life are not currently interested in weight loss. My journey of self love began, and really solidified when I was overweight. I wasn’t even trying to lose weight at first (the initial 20 pounds just happened by itself). But, I just feel so much better about myself now, and want to scream it to the world. It makes me feel vain and conceited though.

Sorry if this is too much of a jumble of thoughts! Anyone else struggle with something like this? My new gym opens this week, so I’m hoping to meet some new people that want to talk weight loss.

submitted by /u/cheechiie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yD7VaP

No comments:

Post a Comment