Sunday, September 19, 2021

is walking daily enough exercise?

i’m 50kg, female, 159cm and trying to be a bit slimmer. GW: 47kg. I started at 52kg 9 months ago (still extremely slow weight loss!) but I’ve been stuck at 50kg for the past 2 months or so.

I walk to work and go on daily hour long night walks, averaging about 13000-15000 steps a day. A part from that, i would do 30 minutes of those youtube dance exercises (kind of low intensity) 3 times a week.

I get 7-8 hours of sleep every night, drink ~2L of water daily. ~50g of protein daily.

1) What else should I do to lose the weight/look slimmer?

2)What am I doing wrong that’s making me barely lose weight?

3)What would my activity level be? i sit all day at work but walk lots of steps so slightly active? or still sedentary?

my daily calorie intake ranges from 900 to 1700 a day but the weekly average stays at around 1150-2000. it’s been like this for months but i’m not losing as quickly as websites say. could the daily inconsistency be affecting the weight loss?

any form of advice is greatly appreciated, thank you!

submitted by /u/anitrond
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nO2pjP

No comments:

Post a Comment