Sunday, September 19, 2021

loose skin???

I’m at the beginning my weight loss journey. So far I’ve dropped from 188 to 184. I’ve been cheating on my diet a bit. I’m a 5’3F, 22 years old. I gained weight when I was 17 due to depression. I’ve been on the thinner side my whole life so it was a huge shock to me. 4 and a half years later, I’m taking the initiative to get back to my old weight (120 pounds ish).

I’m very worried about loose skin. I already feel a VERY slight amount on my boobs but I’m planning on getting a reduction after losing weight anyways. I’m more concerned about the rest of my body. Basically looking at a 60-75 pound weight loss right now. I’m doing strength/cardio combined and eating around 1200-1500 calories give or take. I drink ALOT of water.

Any similar experiences ? I’m really scared.

submitted by /u/lot7throwaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tSXNd9

No comments:

Post a Comment