Sunday, September 19, 2021

I lost 1.7kg / 3.74lbs in a week

As the title says I lost 1.7kg / 3.74lbs in a week. Is this a healthy pace? I'm doing CICO and 30-60min exercises.

I started exercising with my stationary bike and only burning 220kcal/day on average. After a month or so of use I broke the resistance brake for my bike so I couldn't get my heart rate up, therefore less calories burned. As there was no resistance on my bike so I started doing HIIT (various workouts from Adrian Bryant, jump rope, inclined push ups).

Last week I've only lost 200gr (0.44lbs), no resistance from my bike. But surprisingly, this week, with HIIT, I lost 1.7kg/3.7lbs. Burning between 700-1,200kcals every day from 30-60min workouts. Feeling great, no injuries or anything, I learned to keep my proper posture during my jump ropes.

I'm not doing any meal prep, I just make sure my rice intake is around 200-250g per meal, and a considerable amount of protein & veggies (these I don't weigh). I do this twice for my 2 meals a day diet with 16:8 IF.

I'm just wondering if this is weight loss pace is healthy? Will it be detrimental in the long run? My first goal is to reach 85kg/187lbs so I can be classified as Overweight.

submitted by /u/OLR4K
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AnkEjK

No comments:

Post a Comment