Sunday, September 19, 2021

Can food still be a comfort?

SW 255 CW 205 GW 155 I am half way through my major weight loss journey. I’ve always used food to comfort me in times of stress. And man did I have the stress. It just kept piling on so I kept comforting with food. I was able to finally break that horrible cycle and start relying on exercise to be my release for the stresses. Though I can’t say exercise is comfortable at all, it was a better coping mechanism. Things are getting real rough again, I’m going through a ton. I’ve just lost 50lbs and don’t want to lose my momentum, but I want so badly to just have one really comforting meal. I’m afraid this will lead to the slippery slope of comfort eating constantly again. So what’s your opinions? Can food be comfort in times of stress or is it best to weather the storm without comfort because it will pass eventually?

submitted by /u/hidingmyself12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tSQ3b4

No comments:

Post a Comment