Saturday, September 4, 2021

Losing Cup Sizes?

For reference, I’m 25F, current weight is around 147lb. I am well aware that most of the fat on my body is from my unhealthy lifestyle for the past few years, but a disproportionate amount of it is in my breasts. I’m a 36F possibly G cup, and one of my motivations to lose weight is to hopefully go down in cup sizes so I don’t have back problems when I’m older.

However, I’ve recently started looking up how much someone can actually go down in cup sizes, and I’ve come to find that generally if a woman has large breasts they’re going to stay that way without surgical intervention. Best case scenario is I go down 2 cup sizes max and probably have saggy boobs for the rest of my life. I’m wondering how true this is? I know I’m not supposed to think too much about my looks and care more about my overall health in terms of weight loss, but I’m having a hard time coming to terms with the idea of sagging for literally the rest of my life without a reduction surgery. Are there specific eating plans or exercises that can help with breast reduction/keeping the sagging minimal if I do lose any weight in my breasts?

I’m basically starting from scratch as far as my weight loss journey goes but I’m in a calorie deficit and trying to make sure I go on walks at least 4 times a week. So it’s not much, but I’m hoping to slowly incorporate more into my routine, just to give an idea of what I’m currently doing to lose weight. Any advice is helpful.

submitted by /u/beepbeepbeep8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BIuUTP

No comments:

Post a Comment