Saturday, September 4, 2021

Waving a white flag on doing it by myself - can anyone recommend a meal delivery plan, shakes, etc. that helped them make CICO easier? The simpler the better.

I’ve had success when I was younger losing 50 pounds one time and about 35 pounds another time but both times I was younger and it was much easier. Kept it off by mostly eating healthy and regular exercise.

From 2017-now, I’ve been pregnant, tore my rotator cuff and had to have surgery to repair it, and then Covid happened which meant my husband and I were spending every waking moment either watching our kid or working our full time jobs. In the last 4 years, I went from weighing in the 160s to weighing 235 and I’m still so burned out from Covid/being a working mom and my body being generally unhealthy that I just can’t keep up with calorie counting. I know how healthy habits/CICO can look but it also takes time and energy I really don’t have at this moment to make happen.

I’m looking for recommendations for some kind of extremely structured meal order plan where meals are delivered or maybe even replacing meals with juice or shakes to jumpstart my weight loss. I just need whatever I do to be as easy as quick and easy as ordering takeout every night because that’s all we’ve felt we’ve had the capacity for at this point. Neither of us have time to thoughtfully grocery shop or prepare meals. We do have a little money to throw at the problem (part of why we’ve been eating takeout every night that’s not helping either of us with our weight loss goals.)

Plans I’m interested in: NutriSystem, Hello Fresh, Blue Apron, BistroMD, Purple Carrot and Trifecta Nutrition

Open to any recommendations though!

submitted by /u/StregaCagna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jLopcN

No comments:

Post a Comment